Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: What are the features of different kinds of Hammocks

  • Banjo Doje
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 6, 2004
      Since I unfortunately have many sleeping disorders, my other half is
      used to not having me in his bed - and once I was introduced to
      hammocking, it didn't take me long to convert my bed on the floor to a
      hammock from the walls! Amazonas are the best I have found for
      lasting the longest - mine is over a year old and is still holding
      strong.

      Jodi

      On Sat, 6 Nov 2004 14:19:23 -0800 (PST), Craig Stephanski
      <stephanski@...> wrote:

      I sleep longer in one position
      > in a hammock than I can ever sleep on a bed. That's why I will be
      > converting the bedroom to a 'hammock room' soon. (provided I can convince
      > the other half!! )

      arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather
      to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body
      thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ WOOHOO what a
      ride!"