Re: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] [Hammock Camping] lower mortgage payments

  • Banjo Doje
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
      You don't EVEN wanna get me going on spammers

      Jodi who is sitting on her fingers to keep from venting again (makes
      it hard to type)

      On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 10:26:13 -0600, Shane <shane@...> wrote:

      > > > Spammer whacked.
      >
      > > Hard?
      >
      > I wish. I'm pretty much of the opinion that spammers deserve nothing but a
      > mass grave.
      >
      > Shane

      arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather
      to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body
      thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ WOOHOO what a
      ride!"