Re: [Hammock Camping] lower mortgage payments/Spectra Hammock

  • Bill Fornshell
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2004
      No and I didn't think you wore pants. Or is that the
      other same name "Shane"? How about a hammock made from
      an old "chain-link" fence? It is cool again in San
      Antonio (47 degrees this morning) and I am having such
      a happy day with all my warm stuff on.
      Bill in San Antonio, TEXAS

      --- Shane <shane@...> wrote:

      > > Do you really need hammock this strong?
      > > Are you thinking about a hammock for two people?
      >
      > Have you seen the size of my pants?
      >
      > Shane

      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
      www.yahoo.com
    • Shane
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2004
        > No and I didn't think you wore pants.

        Well, there is that...

        > How about a hammock made from an old "chain-link" fence?

        Ouch...

        > It is cool again in San Antonio (47 degrees this morning) and I am having
        such
        > > a happy day with all my warm stuff on.

        It's supposed to get down to 60 today, but it's about 85 right now...

        Shane (not Mirage)
        New Orleans