Re: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] [Hammock Camping] lower mortgage payments

  • Shane
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
      > > Spammer whacked.

      > Hard?

      I wish. I'm pretty much of the opinion that spammers deserve nothing but a
      mass grave.

      Shane
    • Banjo Doje
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
        You don't EVEN wanna get me going on spammers

        Jodi who is sitting on her fingers to keep from venting again (makes
        it hard to type)

        On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 10:26:13 -0600, Shane <shane@...> wrote:

        > > > Spammer whacked.
        >
        > > Hard?
        >
        > I wish. I'm pretty much of the opinion that spammers deserve nothing but a
        > mass grave.
        >
        > Shane

        arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather
        to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body
        thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ WOOHOO what a
        ride!"