Re: Reflectix

  • ptoddf@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2003
      Check OSH (Orchard Supply Hardware), this is where I found multiple rolls of it in L.A.  Elsewhere, good luck.

      Best, Todd in Tarzana.
    • jbchiker <nafister@uti.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2003
        Success! I took my son back to college this afternoon and the Lowe's
        in Bloomington/Normal had it! Picked up the foil tape too. Now I
        can get busy

        Nancy