Re: Who took the trees?

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 24, 2004
      Thanks everyone for all the great ideas. I had some thoughts of my
      own but you guys gave me more great suggestions. The over the car
      one I had not considered but might have to try now. The single pole
      was one I was strongly considering and still am.

      I will try to remember to take my camara so I can post my solution.
      THe pics make such a big difference.

      Thanks again
      Jamie in AZ