Down Quilts and Foam @ Target/WalMart

  • dlfrost_1
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2004
      I went and took a look at the down comforter on sale at Target and
      was not impressed. It's too heavy and it's underfilled (for our
      purposes anyway). But if you have a hankering to try one, WalMart's
      got something very similar for just $15.

      While you're there, take a look at the foam-padding bedding next to
      the pillows. Two layers of this, properly trimmed down, would work
      well in a DIY version of the HH cold weather system.

      Doug Frost