Hammock Camping List Temporarily Unavailable

  • Ed Speer <info@speerhammocks.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2003
      Our list was working earlier this am, but now is 'temporarily
      unavailable' Don't know what the problem is and can't find anything
      wrong. Hopefully it will be back upand running soon...Ed
    • Ed Speer <info@speerhammocks.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 24, 2003
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Ed Speer <info@s...>"
        <info@s...> wrote:
        > Our list was working earlier this am, but now is 'temporarily
        > unavailable' Don't know what the problem is and can't find anything
        > wrong. Hopefully it will be back upand running soon...Ed

        At least now the list is back up and working--still don't know why is
        stopped working earlier thsi am. I sent a message to Customer
        Support, so maybe they'd fixed the problem...Ed
      • David Chinell
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 24, 2003
          Thank heavens. I was beginning to think you all froze to
          death over the weekend! Bear