Re: [Hammock Camping] Digest Number 672

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2004
      rosaleen43@... wrote:

      > Risk-
      >
      > Which hammock did you use with a T-Rest and have a problem?

      The Hennessy Asym had it squirting out. The best pad I ever found was
      the 27 inch wide Target pad which was sort of sticky. The new Target
      pad is a bit more slippery. There is a walmart pad which is nice and
      sticky but it is too thick for my likes.

      I'm off for a 75 mile AT section. Y'all be nice while I am out.

      Risk