Re: Tested Risk's design

  • jwj32542
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 15, 2004
      <dchinell@m...> wrote:
      > I hope you're visualizing this correctly. I don't
      > see what you mean about the drip-knot.

      I was thinking about sewing a casing at one end, then passing the
      support rope through it and tieing the rope back to itself above the
      hammock. So basically the rope has a loop tied into it, with the
      hammock attached inside the loop. Therefore, the knot is just above
      the hammock, which will stop drips from travelling down the line.

      Maybe I have the wrong idea of what a casing is? Is that not how it
      works?

      Jeff