Chatooga hike

  • biker135803 <pjbucca@comcast.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2003
      Ed,
      Give us a local weather update before you snooze off tonight.
      Weather here in Huntsville, AL is supposed to be fierce-heavy rains,
      wind, lightning, and possible tornadoes. But heck, we are fearless
      hammock campers! My wife has just verified that she has married a
      whacko.
      I included a HH ultralight Assym in addition to my Adventure
      Racer since I have never had the Racer in heavy weather. The ole
      Frogg Toggs will get a workout this weekend!
      Later, Paul