Spammer fixed.

  • Shane
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 15, 2004
      Spammer fixed. I've also cleaned up the links section. If you have a good
      link to add, please do so.

      Shane
      Asst. Hammocking Mod
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 15, 2004

        Good work Shane!  Your quick spam killing efforts have not gone unnoticed.  I greatly appreciate you doing it—my time lately has become extremely preoccupied and it is comforting to know you are handling the junk emails so well.  I do still read all the list posts, but seldom have time to respond myself.  My hat’s off to you and all the rest of our great members for your intelligent input and wonderful behavior…..Ed

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 15, 2004
          > Good work Shane! Your quick spam killing efforts have not gone
          > unnoticed. I greatly appreciate you doing it-my time lately has
          > become extremely preoccupied and it is comforting to know you are
          > handling the junk emails so well.

          You are quite welcome. I'm moderating on a number of lists and since I'm on
          line by default almost all day every day it's easy for me to squash the bugs
          as soon as they show up. Glad to help.

          > I do still read all the list posts, but seldom have time to
          > respond myself. My hat's off to you and all the rest of our great
          > members for your intelligent input and wonderful behavior...Ed

          Amen. I read most of it but don't get much time to respond here. I know
          that if I get too involved I'll write those horribly long posts that
          everybody dreads... ;)

          Shane
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 15, 2004
            Shane Steinkamp wrote:

            >I know
            >that if I get too involved I'll write those horribly long posts that
            >everybody dreads... ;)

            Dread? Never!

            However we might moderate you because "the value you put on your input
            is way over rated." (1)

            Nah.... We don't treat people that way here. Post away friend.

            Risk

            (1) inside joke from BPL's misbehavior this summer...
          • Bill Fornshell
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 15, 2004
              That is alright even I am "moderated" at BPL.
              They just have no sense of humor. Bill in Texas

              --- Rick <ra1@...> wrote:

              > Shane Steinkamp wrote:
              >

              > >I know
              > >that if I get too involved I'll write those
              > horribly long posts that
              > >everybody dreads... ;)
              > >

              > Dread? Never!
              >
              > However we might moderate you because "the value you
              > put on your input
              > is way over rated." (1)
              >
              > Nah.... We don't treat people that way here. Post
              > away friend.
              >
              > Risk
              >
              > (1) inside joke from BPL's misbehavior this
              > summer...

              http://vote.yahoo.com
            • jonas4321
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 16, 2004
                Shane-

                From one long poster to another, I have always found the info you
                provide well worth the time spent to read it. Thank you.

                and THAT is the shortest post I have done here <grin>!

                --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp" <shane@t...>
                wrote:
                I know
                > that if I get too involved I'll write those horribly long posts that
                > everybody dreads... ;)
                >
                > Shane
              • Shane Steinkamp
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 5, 2004