Re: Big Agnes Zirkel used in Hammock down to 20F

  • drdlm <drdlm@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2003
      Just in passing, I am the one who posted the Big Agnes
      Zirkel /reflextix - closed cell combo that kept me warm to actually
      below 20 degrees in the mountains of Washington. The wind was also
      blowing but I am sold on the system as it worked so well for me. I
      have frozen my butt off in warmer temps using other methods (car sun
      screens etc) and if the temp looks like it'll get below 35 degrees,
      I'm taking the system with me. I'll post some pics on this in a few
      days but right now I am typing this from a library on the Oregon
      Coast. I'll be happy to entertain emails on my system should you
      want to know more but give me a few days to do so. Love my Hennessey
      Hammock, I''ll never go back to a tent.
      Dean

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "djdurham1 <djdurham@n...>"