RE: Hammock Camping Weather Question Upcoming Hike/campout on Chattooga River, SC

    Message 1 of 34 , Feb 21, 2003
      Message
      OK Coy, Looking forward to meeting you guys.  My cell is 828-925-4444, but callers will have to leave me a message.  I'll also have my emailer and can be reached at:  nottoworry@....  Will try to reach you if plans change.  I'm leaving midafternoon  today.  At least the waterfalls should be in full glory....Ed

      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 21, 2003