Re: [Hammock Camping] addresses for outdoor fabrics?

  • jonas4321@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2004
      Woody-

      Some online places I have purchased from are

      www.seattlefabrics.com
      I bought stuff from their "Specials" section. Their other prices seemed a
      little high. Great product descriptions, though.

      www.fabricline.com
      Great prices, poor descriptions (don't include fabric weight on many of
      them). Real nice people, sent me a dozen samples when I sent them an
      SASE.

      www.owfinc.com
      Outdoor Wilderness Fabrics. Very nice people! Decent prices.

      www.thru-hiker.com
      Great site, good prices, great info. I like the layout of other web sites
      better, though.

      On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 06:50:04 -0700 (PDT) woody woodrich
      <fatherrules@...> writes:

      > Could members remind me of the names and addresses
      > of companies that supply no-seeum, sylnylon,
      > insulation, and assorted outdoor fabrics? Thanks,
      > Woody W in Washington, DC

      Get your name as your email address.