Thank you!

  • brian_goatqaz123
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2004
      Well, for the past couple of weeks I have been mainly lurking, but I
      have to give out a huge thank you to all of the hammock camping
      members. As of the next couple of days, I will officially own and
      operate www.outdoorequipmentsupplier.com, with a *real* website
      layout and a logical design! Many of the members of this forum have
      really helped me with advice, testing, and words of wisdom. I would
      like to really thank you all for helping me get my buisness off the
      ground and running.

      Thanks again,
      Brian MacMillin
    • Coy
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2004
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "brian_goatqaz123" <oes@h...>
        wrote:

        > Well, for the past couple of weeks I have been mainly lurking, but I
        > have to give out a huge thank you to all of the hammock camping
        > members. As of the next couple of days, I will officially own and
        > operate www.outdoorequipmentsupplier.com, with a *real* website
        > layout and a logical design! Many of the members of this forum have
        > really helped me with advice, testing, and words of wisdom. I would
        > like to really thank you all for helping me get my buisness off the
        > ground and running.
        >
        > Thanks again,
        > Brian MacMillin

        Congradulations and Good Luck!!!

        Coy Boy
        PS whats our cut:')
      • Craig Stephanski

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 5, 2004
            brian_goatqaz123 wrote:

            >Well, for the past couple of weeks I have been mainly lurking, but I
            >have to give out a huge thank you to all of the hammock camping
            >members. As of the next couple of days, I will officially own and
            >operate www.outdoorequipmentsupplier.com, with a *real* website
            >layout and a logical design! Many of the members of this forum have
            >really helped me with advice, testing, and words of wisdom. I would
            >like to really thank you all for helping me get my buisness off the
            >ground and running.
            >
            >Thanks again,
            >Brian MacMillin

            Congrats Brian!