RE: [Hammock Camping] Has anyone tried the new HH cold weather system?

  • Jerry Goller
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2004
      Message
      What do you want to know? Does it work? Yes.
      Jerry

      Has anyone in the group tried the new HH cold weather system yet? I've
      read the report from HH and the few thoughts about how it might work
      but I'm dying to hear from someone with direct experience now that the
      weather has begun to turn.

      Jim

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2004
        gtvlfed wrote:

        >Has anyone in the group tried the new HH cold weather system yet? I've
        >read the report from HH and the few thoughts about how it might work
        >but I'm dying to hear from someone with direct experience now that the
        >weather has begun to turn.
        >
        >Jim

        Backpack Gear Test has just selected a group of three testers who will
        give us lots of details. The systems have not shipped to the testers yet.

        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/