Has anyone tried the new HH cold weather system?

  • gtvlfed
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2004
      Has anyone in the group tried the new HH cold weather system yet? I've
      read the report from HH and the few thoughts about how it might work
      but I'm dying to hear from someone with direct experience now that the
      weather has begun to turn.

      Jim
    • Jerry Goller
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2004
        Message
        What do you want to know? Does it work? Yes.
        Jerry

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2004
          gtvlfed wrote:

          >Has anyone in the group tried the new HH cold weather system yet? I've
          >read the report from HH and the few thoughts about how it might work
          >but I'm dying to hear from someone with direct experience now that the
          >weather has begun to turn.
          >
          >Jim

          Backpack Gear Test has just selected a group of three testers who will
          give us lots of details. The systems have not shipped to the testers yet.

          http://www.backpackgeartest.org/