Re: triptease

  • stumplug
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 2, 2004
      I don't use tie-outs on my HH Exp. in the common mode. I have an old
      small bore tent flexpole, five sections (ten feet) and bow it
      underneath, tying the canopy to the top (near the ends) and the
      hammock ties about eighteen inches down. The obvious advantage is
      nothing to trip over and I enjoy the swinging sensation. In the wind
      it has a tendacy to 'kite' over so I take a tarp tie vertical to a
      stake on the windward side.
      Works for me and I know most hammock campers have an old tent or two
      in the shed.