RE: Hammock Camping tarps

  • Marge Prothman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2003
      The tarp on my Explorer Ultralite A-Sym is 11' x 7' on the diagonal.
      It seems to have plenty of coverage over my hammock. I have not slept in
      the rain yet, but have sat on the hammock part as a seat, while it rained
      one day.

      I sure do not want anything heavier to carry. My set up is 2 lbs 3 oz, the
      same as
      my silnylon Europa Tent. My tarp tent for two ends up being the heavier of
      the 3 items.

      Cheers, Marge