Re: Feet higher than head

  • BOBMACDOWELL@WEBTV.NET
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      I totally agree with the coffee theory. I to am a coffee-a-holic, and
      lack of caffeine does bring on the headache. Another most overlooked
      reason is dehydration. During the day you might think you have hydrated
      enough but more than likely you haven't. This will bring on the nightime
      headache. I know back here in the east, if i don't drink at least 1- 2
      ltr. bladder on a 15 mile day just after dinner i start getting the
      beginnings of a headache. So now i make it a point to drink at least 2
      ltrs. and probably more.