Re: Feet Higher Than Head?

  • jwj32542
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2004
      > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <selms@c...> wrote:
      > > Just a quick question...Do most of you set up your hammock so
      that
      > > it is not quite level?

      I tie mine a few inches higher, then clip my almost-empty pack to
      the foot end, which brings it down to almost-level. The foot still
      ends up being slightly higher than the head. One time as I was
      adjusting in the night, my feet slipped right through the opening.
      Sleeping closer to the head end keeps this from happening.

      I also like my head to be closer to the end of the hammock because
      it's easier to sit up and look out of the HH if you're up there.

      I'm a big fan of the zippers I saw on someone's HH pictures in the
      gallery. I might add those when I figure out how to sew - seems
      like a great feature for the little bit of weight added.

      Jeff