Re: [SPAM] [Hammock Camping] Important Letter for hammockcamping Members

  • Shane
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 29, 2004
      Spammer fixed.

      Shane
      Asst. Hammocking Moderator
    • Shane
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 11, 2004
        Spammer handled.

        Shane
        Asst. Hammocking Mod
      • Banjo Doje
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 11, 2004
          GO SHANE!!! LOL Man I'd love to get my hands on those "people" (using
          the word VERY loosely)

          Jodi

          On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 15:05:53 -0600, Shane <shane@...> wrote:

          > Spammer handled.
          >
          > Shane
          > Asst. Hammocking Mod

          Banjo Players Never Die, They Just Take A Break!
          Abnormality is the normality at this locality
        • Shane Steinkamp
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 11, 2004
            > GO SHANE!!! LOL Man I'd love to get my hands on those "people"
            > (using the word VERY loosely)

            I wouldn't filth my hands. I'd use a stick.

            Shane
          • Ralph Oborn
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 11, 2004
              I thought you liked sticks?

              Ralph

              On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 21:40:36 -0500, Shane Steinkamp
              <shane@...> wrote:

              > > GO SHANE!!! LOL Man I'd love to get my hands on those "people"
              > > (using the word VERY loosely)
              >
              > I wouldn't filth my hands. I'd use a stick.
              >
              > Shane
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Banjo Doje
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 12, 2004
                Ball bat - embedded with rusty nails and people poop ;-)

                Jodi who knows about punji sticks

                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 15, 2004
                  Whacked.

                  Shane
                • Ralph Oborn
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 15, 2004
                    So why can't we go to grealus.com and complain to whoever is there. It
                    seems that they are the ones benefitting / paying from this?

                    Ralph