Re: [Hammock Camping] Bugnet Tube a Success

  • Ronald H Levine
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2004
      Perhaps some low density foam rubber like just a
      rectangular shape in the ends and rolled over the
      cords. When you pull the drawstring closed over
      this lightweight addition, it will compress the
      foam rubber which would fill all void that is not
      the net.

      Ronald H Levine
      Midvale, Utah

      PS: Introduction: I appreciate our group. I am
      innovative and have lots of ideas to build and test
      when I get a chance hopefully in this century. I
      bought a BabyLock Pro sewing machine in October and
      it is still new and still sealed in the box . At
      the same time I bought the new JUKI five thread
      serger and I practiced most of the stitches and
      threading it all the different ways and adjusting
      it different ways till I could make all kinds of
      good seams, but I still haven't made my first
      article of clothing or anything. I have continued
      to prepare to make some good and custom designed
      clothing and gear by buying fabrics on sale that
      impress me as useful for my purposes. I haven't
      posted much, but I will post when I make some of my