Re: Possible insulation solution (once the price drops)

  • moneymakerjk1
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2004
      here is another link: it's available in batting!
      not sure of the cost tho...

      http://www.aerogel.com/products.htm

      Neophyte
    • Bill Fornshell
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2004
        Don't get your hopes up. I talked to this company on
        the phone not long ago and it is not available for
        sale. It was used in a couple of items last year like
        gloves and a very very high priced Jacket. I think
        you can still buy the gloves with it but not the
        Jacket.

        The company said they only make a small amount of the
        stuff and it was all sold out ahead of time.

        For now Down and some of the PolarGaurd type stuff is
        as good as I think you are going to get.

        Bill in Texas

        http://vote.yahoo.com