Re: I Should Have Mentioned....

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 23, 2004
      Wow thanks for all the nice comments everyone! I am by no means a
      professional photographer...I just got a digital camera about a year
      ago and really enjoy playing around with it.....That's the nice
      thing about digital; you can take as many photo's as you want and
      just toss the crappy ones!

      Anyways, thanks again for the kind words and encouragement!