Re: I Should Have Mentioned....

  • Eric Sandberg
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 22, 2004
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <selms@c...> wrote:
      > > If you are bored, check out my site with some photos of some
      camp
      > trips over the past few years....Also some shots of my hammock in
      > there...
      >
      > http://home.cogeco.ca/~park.pictures.4/
      >
      > Cheers!

      Steve, these photos are tremendous. I'm assuming you're a
      professional photographer - or you should be. Looks like some great
      trips.

      Eric
    • Steve
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 23, 2004
        Wow thanks for all the nice comments everyone! I am by no means a
        professional photographer...I just got a digital camera about a year
        ago and really enjoy playing around with it.....That's the nice
        thing about digital; you can take as many photo's as you want and
        just toss the crappy ones!

        Anyways, thanks again for the kind words and encouragement!