Clark Hammock

  • nessmuk15
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 14, 2004
      Hello,
      This is my first post. Has anyone used the Clark Hammock? It
      looks good with the side entry, etc. So Far, I have not found a
      reference to it on this site.
      Thanks,
      Nessmuk1
    • ra1@imrisk.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 14, 2004
        Hi Nessmuk1,

        A number of people have Clark Hammocks, though not many that post regularly use
        it as their primary hammock. However, whoever does will soon let us know otherwise!

        It is a very good hammock - a bit heavy and a bit expensive in my opinion - but
        has great options for staying warm in the winter.

        The pockets on the bottom of the Clark started us down the road of double bottom
        hammocks almost a year ago.

        Welcome! I know the site's members support you in your hammock camping.

        Risk

        Quoting nessmuk15 <jonesda1@...>:

        > Hello,
        > This is my first post. Has anyone used the Clark Hammock? It
        > looks good with the side entry, etc. So Far, I have not found a
        > reference to it on this site.
        > Thanks,
        > Nessmuk1

      • Jerry Goller
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 14, 2004
          Message
          Jerry

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 15, 2004
            The Clark was my first hammock; I like it but it is a little heavier
            than my Hennessey. I like the side entry and being able to leave it
            open if I want...the pockets are very handy too. Well made but a
            little more expensive than my others. I also feel a little more
            cramped in the Clark than in the Hennessey.
            Kim

            --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "nessmuk15" <jonesda1@f...>
            wrote:
            > Hello,
            > This is my first post. Has anyone used the Clark Hammock? It
            > looks good with the side entry, etc. So Far, I have not found a
            > reference to it on this site.

            Thanks,

            > Nessmuk1
          • Craig Stephanski
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 15, 2004
              Hennessy is the way to go.......no matter how you look at it!

              wrote:
              > Hello,
              >   This is my first post.  Has anyone used the Clark Hammock?  It
              > looks good with the side entry, etc. So Far, I have not found a
              > reference to it on this site.

              Thanks,

              >  Nessmuk1

            • Shane Steinkamp
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 15, 2004
                > Hennessy is the way to go.......no matter how you look at it!

                While the Hennessy is rarely a bad choice, and I predominantly hammock in
                Hennessys and reccomend them highly, other hammocks are more suitable in
                some environments.

                Shane