Inappropriate links in links section

  • moneymakerjk1
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2004
      noticed two "links" that do not appear related to hammock camping
      (unless, I guess one is on the hammock camping fringe)...
      suspect they need to be removed but I cannot....

      Date with BBW and BHM here!
      http://www.largefriends.com/i/6
      Hot sexy girls for you!
      http://www.largecenter.com

      cordially,
      Neophyte
    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2004
        > noticed two "links" that do not appear related to hammock camping
        > (unless, I guess one is on the hammock camping fringe)...
        > suspect they need to be removed but I cannot....

        Fixed. Thank you for your diligence.

        Shane
        Asst. HC Mod