Re: Flat Felled Seam for Silnylon Tarp

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2004
      Dave, I didn't see the photo you mentioned so I looked in your files
      folder. not there either. where did you put the seam technique?

      Coy Boy

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2004
        > Dave, I didn't see the photo you mentioned so I looked in your
        files
        > folder. not there either. where did you put the seam technique?
        >
        > Coy Boy

        Coy, this should take you there: http://tinyurl.com/3jsa8 .

        Dave
      • Coy
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 3, 2004
          My fault Dave, I forgot your folder was under Youngblood. I saw
          DebW and made the DW connection for Dave Wombly. Please ignor me
          like my wife does:')

          Coy Boy