Adding Photos

  • Karen Sousa
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25 6:29 AM
      nag, nag, nag.

      Please don't forget to go in and delete your full sized photos when
      you add pictures to our photo page. I have gone in and done the
      cleanup and just changed the space we have used from 57% to 23%.
      it's only by keeping up with this, that we maintain free room to
      keep adding pictures. We haven't had to clean any out yet and we'd
      like to keep it that way as long as possible. It's really fun to go
      back and see some of the pictures the beginning of the list.

      Everything is cleaned up as of right now, just keep it in mind for
      the future.

      Thanks!
      Karen