Any fancy light weight fasteners out there?

  • ghman777
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 24, 2004
      To hold up my Speer Quilt inside my Pea Pod so the sides dont slip
      down.?? thanx ahead
    • Mirage
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 24, 2004
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "ghman777" <ghman777@y...>
        wrote:
        > To hold up my Speer Quilt inside my Pea Pod so the sides dont slip
        > down.?? thanx ahead

        How about binder clips? Any office supply store will have them,
        heres a sample from OfficeMax: http://tinyurl.com/65nmw

        Shane "Mirage"...
      • Mirage
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 24, 2004
          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Mirage" <mirage@p...> wrote:
          > How about binder clips? Any office supply store will have them,
          > heres a sample from OfficeMax: http://tinyurl.com/65nmw

          That URL was invalid due to session cookies, try this instead (or
          just Google for "office binder clips"): http://tinyurl.com/5t4oq

          Shane "Mirage"...
        • dlfrost_1
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 25, 2004
            --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Mirage" <mirage@p...> wrote:
            > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "ghman777" <ghman777@y...>
            > wrote:
            > > To hold up my Speer Quilt inside my Pea Pod so the sides dont
            slip
            > > down.?? thanx ahead
            >
            > How about binder clips? Any office supply store will have them,

            If those aren't strong enough, go to Lowe's Hardware and get the
            small blue Gator Clips. (Most other places they only have them in
            easy-to-lose black.)

            Doug Frost
          • zippydooda
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 26, 2004
              Good idea as far as making sure you don't lose them... Or you could
              spray paint the regular black ones.

              Bill in Houston

              --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "dlfrost_1" <dlfrost@a...>
              wrote:
              > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Mirage" <mirage@p...> wrote:
              > > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "ghman777" <ghman777@y...>
              > > wrote:
              > > > To hold up my Speer Quilt inside my Pea Pod so the sides dont
              > slip
              > > > down.?? thanx ahead
              > >
              > > How about binder clips? Any office supply store will have them,
              >
              > If those aren't strong enough, go to Lowe's Hardware and get the
              > small blue Gator Clips. (Most other places they only have them in
              > easy-to-lose black.)
              >
              > Doug Frost
            • rambler4466
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 26, 2004
                --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "zippydooda"
                <zippydooda@y...> wrote:
                > Good idea as far as making sure you don't lose them... Or you
                could
                > spray paint the regular black ones.
                >
                > Bill in Houston
                >
                > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "dlfrost_1" <dlfrost@a...>
                > wrote:
                > > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Mirage" <mirage@p...>
                wrote:
                > > > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "ghman777"
                <ghman777@y...>
                > > slip
                > > >
                > > > How about binder clips? Any office supply store will have
                them,

                > > If those aren't strong enough, go to Lowe's Hardware and get the
                > > small blue Gator Clips. (Most other places they only have them
                in
                > > easy-to-lose black.)
                > >
                > > Doug Frost

                At REI do a search for "clothesline" and look at the clips used for
                the "hang up"
                http://www.rei.com/online/store/ProductDisplay?
                storeId=8000&catalogId=40000008000&productId=47815621&parent_category
                _rn=4500661&vcat=REI_SEARCH&vcat=REI_SEARCH