cleaning hammock gear

  • shadesofblue33
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2004
      I'm back from my summer long distant hike and now the cleaning must
      begin. Does anyone have any recommendations about how to clean my
      speer hammock, silnylon tarp, down peapod and quilt? I don't want it
      to stink up, but don't want to degrade the warmth of the down. The
      hike was great, hiked close to 700 miles this summer. What an
      experience!