Re: sagging to the ground Att Kim

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 17, 2004
      Hi Dave

      Yep I brought it along on that trip, I brought 3, one for me and one
      for my son and one for his friend. With your Speer and Pauls hammock
      we had 5 hammocks up. We had several hammocks lined up and you could
      see this one looked funny. I plan to upload a photo in a sec. I hope
      to replace the interior ridge line soon.

      Coy Boy

      > Coy,
      >
      > I remember your hammocks and have a photo or two of them from the Big
      > Frog Trip last year. Hennessy has a spec sheet that lists
      > the 'Fabric Dimensions' and the 'Ridgeline Length' at this link:
      > http://www.hennessyhammock.com/comparisonchart.htm . Maybe you could
      > compare what you have with the spec sheet?
      >
      > Dave
      >
      > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Coy" <starnescr@y...> wrote:
      > > Hi Doug
      > >
      > > I just got back from hanging it (the Backpacker A-Sym with the
      > saging
      > > body). I put it up on the same tree along with my Expedition. I
      > > couldnt find my other Backpacker A-Sym. Sure enough the body on
      > this
      > > one hangs to low and the netting is all bunchy. I took a few pics
      > > befor my batteries ran low. batteries are charging right now so
      > I'll
      > > post a pic or 2 afterawhile. anyways I looked at the ridgeline
      > > attachment. It is already let out all the way. I'll have to find a
      > > longer interior ridgeling but looking at the Expedition hung side by
      > > side, the ends are already even. If I get a longer interior
      > ridgeline
      > > I'm afraid the fly will be to short. Aint much room to play with on
      > > the ends.
      > >
      > > Coy Boy

    • Coy
      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 17, 2004