Snake skins..

  • ghman777
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 16, 2004
      I have a top mounting hammock and a Pea Pod. Are there Snake Skins
      out there large enough to cover both my hammock,and PP together?
    • Risk
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 16, 2004
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "ghman777" <ghman777@y...> wrote:
        > I have a top mounting hammock and a Pea Pod. Are there Snake Skins
        > out there large enough to cover both my hammock,and PP together?

        If you make them yourself, then it is easy. If you can't, won't, or
        don't wanna, then I could sew them for you for some outrageously
        ridiculous fee. What would you need? about 4" in diameter?

        Risk
      • rambler4466
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 18, 2004
          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Risk" <ra1@i...> wrote:
          > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "ghman777" <ghman777@y...>
          wrote:
          > > I have a top mounting hammock and a Pea Pod. Are there Snake
          Skins
          > > out there large enough to cover both my hammock,and PP together?
          >
          > If you make them yourself, then it is easy. If you can't, won't,
          or
          > don't wanna, then I could sew them for you for some outrageously
          > ridiculous fee. What would you need? about 4" in diameter?
          >
          > Risk

          http://216.83.168.206/index_files/Products%20List_files/Snake%
          20Skins.htm
        • rambler4466
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 18, 2004
            --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "rambler4466"
            <rambler4466@h...> wrote:
            > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Risk" <ra1@i...> wrote:
            > > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "ghman777"
            <ghman777@y...>
            > wrote:
            > > > I have a top mounting hammock and a Pea Pod. Are there Snake
            > Skins
            > > > out there large enough to cover both my hammock,and PP
            together?

            > > If you make them yourself, then it is easy. If you can't,
            won't,
            > or
            > > don't wanna, then I could sew them for you for some outrageously
            > > ridiculous fee. What would you need? about 4" in diameter?
            > >
            > > Risk
            >
            > http://216.83.168.206/index_files/Products%20List_files/Snake%
            > 20Skins.htm

            At the above site do a search under "Product" and scroll down
            to "Python Skins". Skins can be made without any added support
            hoops at the large open end.
          • ra1@imrisk.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 18, 2004
              This product suggested by rambler4466 and made by Jacks looks like it will fit
              your needs very well! Whew!

              Risk