Re: Hammock Camping RE: Chet

  • Chet Clocksin
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2003
      Hey Jason, cool website, and congrats on tying the knot !

      Jason Sadler wrote:
      Message
      No Ohio sure isn't the state for backpacking.  I'm about 3 to 4 hours from all good backpacking.  Southern Ohio (just past hocking hills) way southern Ohio (Shawnee state forest and a couple trails that I've only read about in Southern Michigan.  I do have say congrats on being a proud enough michigan fan to admit to it :) GO BUCKS!! I have pictures of Wayne national forest (Lake Hope area) on my website if you want to give them a look.  Also I have a good list of things that you will need to take while hiking in the great state of Ohio.  Take it easy and if you need anything let me know.
      -Jason S

      Visit my website http://www.spanky526.com