Re: [Hammock Camping] McCat Tarp

  • brian_goatqaz123
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 14, 2004
      Richard,

      My name is Brian MacMillin, the designer and creator of the MacCat
      series of tarps. I just completed a 22 day bike tour of Nova Scotia,
      and have been unavailable since before I have left. The MacCat
      standard weighs 11-12oz, and the MacCat Deluxe weighs 16oz, including
      a full seam sealing and silnylon stuff sack. I have another web page
      with more specific information,
      www.geocities.com/outdoorequipmentsupplier , which will soon be
      eliminated as I combine the 2 free web pages into one, "real"
      commercial page. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to
      email me at oes *@* hvc.rr.com

      Brian MacMillin

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Richard H. Anderson"