Re: Pen mar to susquehanna.

  • BOBMACDOWELL@WEBTV.NET
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2004
      I did this hike earlier in the year. Lots of places to hang. When
      around the shelters, pan out a little ways from the shelter. Lots of
      good sites surrounding the shelters. Plan on staying at the quarry gap
      shelter. This place is the ultimate in shelters. You'll see what i mean
      when you get there. Great hike, have fun