RE: [Hammock Camping] "The Nest"

  • Harper, Patrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2004
      I have also received my nest underquilt from "The Jacks" and think that
      it is AMAZING!! The quality of workmanship is great. I haven't had any
      cold weather to try it out in yet, but tried it out in 70 degree F temp
      and it made it warm! I can't wait until it gets cold enough to really
      test it out, I don't have any doubts that it will work well.

      I also had a wonderful experience in dealing with the Jacks. They were
      quick to respond to any questions that I had, and they also let me know
      promptly of any delays that they encountered.

      I would highly recommend this product solely on the craftsmanship and
      the customer service, and I look forward to having a cool/cold weather
      test!

      -Patrick