sagging to the ground

  • dksierra
    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 8, 2004
      I just tried my new Hennessey and had difficulty getting it high
      enough that I wasn't on the ground when I got in it. I placed the
      webbing about 5 ft up and pulled the line as tight as I could but
      even after several attempts it still sags so low that it is
      difficult to get in and out of it. I stayed in it several minutes
      to stretch the line (thinking that might help) and it did but only a
      little...
      help?
      Kim
    • Coy
      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 17, 2004
        Hi Dave

        Yep I brought it along on that trip, I brought 3, one for me and one
        for my son and one for his friend. With your Speer and Pauls hammock
        we had 5 hammocks up. We had several hammocks lined up and you could
        see this one looked funny. I plan to upload a photo in a sec. I hope
        to replace the interior ridge line soon.

        Coy Boy