hammocking in a rain forest this weekend

  • ciyd01
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2004
      drool all you want - I'm headed out to the Hoh Rain forest with the
      NW Hikers posse. Taking the HH. While they're sleeping on the damp
      ground (it's been raining the last couple of days) with slugs
      crawling over them, I'll be swinging from the trees. :-)

      The winter underquilt is coming with because the summer one isn't
      done yet. That just means extra weight and I can take a lighter
      bag/quilt because my butt will be toasty warm.

      ciyd
    • Tee
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2004
        Now I'm envious.
        A beautiful place.
        Have a great time.

        At 12:04 PM 8/6/04, you wrote:
        >drool all you want - I'm headed out to the Hoh Rain forest with the
        >NW Hikers posse. Taking the HH. While they're sleeping on the damp
        >ground (it's been raining the last couple of days) with slugs
        >crawling over them, I'll be swinging from the trees. :-)
        >
        >The winter underquilt is coming with because the summer one isn't
        >done yet. That just means extra weight and I can take a lighter
        >bag/quilt because my butt will be toasty warm.
        >
        >ciyd
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • zippydooda
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 6, 2004