August Issue of Hammock Camping News--FREE!

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2004
      The August issue of Hammock Camping News has just been posted online
      for FREE viewing! The feature article is: Aurora Borealis and
      Camping Hammocks. Yes, Karen and I witnessed an impressive display of
      the Norther Lights on our recent trip to Boundary Waters. Read all
      about it at:
      http://www.hammockcamping.com/Newsletters/2004/Aug2004.htm

      The newsletter will be published to the members of the Hammock
      Camping News List in a few minutes.

      Happy Hammocking....Ed
    • ra1@imrisk.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2004
        Quoting Ed Speer <ed@...>:

        > The August issue of Hammock Camping News has just been posted online
        > for FREE viewing! The feature article is: Aurora Borealis and
        > Camping Hammocks. Y

        Ed,

        I really enjoyed the article. A couple years ago, my trip began at the long
        portage to Stuart Lake and ended coming up the Moose River from Nina Moose.

        I have also enjoyed the Aurora from my hammock. It is a great way to do so.

        I am glad the trip was fun.