Re: [Hammock Camping] Ed & Karen return from Boundary Waters

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
      You got pics from BWCA. shame on you for holding back. same as for
      Ed and Karen, details please. thanks

      Coy Boy

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Kim Muller" <kim004@f...>
      wrote:
      > I'm really interested in hearing about your BWCA trip Ed and Karen.
      My trip there the beginning of July was the best. We had the nicest
      weather I've ever had up there. Saw loons, eagles, beaver, deer,
      snapping turtles. Did not get to see any moose. Lucky you to have
      seen them.