Re: [Hammock Camping] Ed & Karen return from Boundary Waters

  • Kim Muller
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
      I'm really interested in hearing about your BWCA trip Ed and Karen. My trip there the beginning of July was the best. We had the nicest weather I've ever had up there. Saw loons, eagles, beaver, deer, snapping turtles. Did not get to see any moose. Lucky you to have seen them.

      Can't wait to hear about your trip. I'll have pictures to post soon also.

      Kim
    • Coy
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
        You got pics from BWCA. shame on you for holding back. same as for
        Ed and Karen, details please. thanks

        Coy Boy

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Kim Muller" <kim004@f...>