Re: off topic but I have a question

  • Ralph Oborn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2004
      Over on backpackgeartest.org they have reviews on a couple of
      gravity feed systems
      Ralph Oborn
      Assistant Scoutmaster Troop 353 Pocatello
      I used to be an antelope...

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "atc2099" <owllorddraco@w...>

    • Thomas Peltier@Goldenautomotive.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2004
        Yes, there are a few on the market now and very light when you eliminate
        the pump. They have their place but they are not for everyone or
        everything.

        Tom