HH on the Bloodvein in Manitoba

  • jjoven_49
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2004
      My paddling partner just completed 11 days on the Bloodvein in
      Manitoba. He used his new Asym HH and I slept in my trusty Eureka
      Timberlite tent.

      The Bloodvein flows through boreal forest so trees were not an issue.

      From the snoring that came from his treesite each night I would
      assume he got a good nights sleep. The only complaint he had the
      whole trip was getting cold from the underside. He didn't use a pad.

      Rising late each morning, he was the first to have his sleeping
      system packed. Those snakeskins really work.

      Combined with a seperate silicon fly his HH seemed to be an adequate
      system for Canadian wilderness canoe tripping.
    • jack_tier
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2004
        Have you partner checkout Jacksrbetter.com if he wants to stay warm
        in a hammock.--- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "jjoven_49"