Re: [Hammock Camping] Former camper returning to the woods with questions

  • Kim Muller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 6:48 AM
      <<2. The other question has to do with contact lenses...I used glasses
      way back when, but now exclusively use contacts...how do you who wear
      them camping/hiking handle them? (pardon the pun).
      Looking for contact lens tips/suggestions!>>

      I don't have any problems with my contacts. I use the no rub solution so I have to touch my contacts very little. I take them out every evening and put them in every morning just like I do at home. I don't use a mirror. The only difference is that I don't always have clean hands like at home. I've never had problems with irritations. I wear long term disposibles so I always take an extra pair just incase something happens to the pair I'm wearing. You can buy small sized bottles of solution. Everything goes in a ziplock.

      Have fun testing your new hammock!

      Kim