Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Sealing Nylon

  • Dick Matthews
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2004
      I think everybody is punning, BUT just in case.

      Mineral spirits is a petroleum hydrocarbon solvent and is the first cousin
      of dry cleaning fluid. It is very toxic, and should not be confused with
      bourbon, which is only mildly toxic.

      DO NOT DRINK MINERAL SPIRITS.

      Do not drink bourbon, sipping is the correct technique.

      Dick Matthews
      - Laissez les bon temps rouller!