Re: Jacks 'r' Better & McCat

  • Lenny Nichols
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2004

      Both my McCat tarp and my Jack 'r' Better Quilts arrived this week. I won't have a chance to try setting them all up until probably Sunday evening. Looking forward to using these in Colorado in August. The note with the quilts says this is their first 3 Season Set, which includes the first production No Sniveller Quilt. Cool!

      They all look great, and appear to be well made.

      Lenny Nichols