Off I go

  • brian_goatqaz123
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2004
      Time for me to hit the road on my 3 week bike tour of Nova
      Scotia...I hope to make it to the very top of Cape Breton Island
      (all the way up there) and back to Yarmouth for the ferry to
      Portland with the 18 days I have on the "island". I'll be sure to
      bring back plenty of pictures, especially any situations that I may
      have in using my hammock as a bivy. Cheers!

      Brian MacMillin
      OutdoorEquipmentSupplier

      oes *@* hvc.rr.com
      BMacMillin *@* gmail.com